Located in Northern Indiana. Contact me via e-mail at deborahbohm@embarqmail.com.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Welcome to Deborah Dare Photography

For more than a decade, I have taken photographs that I feature front and center as part of various art projects. My end projects were never simple photographs but more complex works of art that usually expanded on one or more of my photographs. The photograph was never the end goal. (To be fair, not all of my projects were based on my own photographs.)

I have spent the last year working on developing my photography skills and upgrading/adding to my photography equipment. I now find myself far more focused on the actual photographs I take and have - for the time being anyway - let my other art projects simmer more on the back burner. Where this journey takes me remains to be seen. I can't predict whether this will become my full fledged passion or whether this is just a detour on the way to something else. What I can say with no hesitation is that I am thrilled to be in a position to expand my involvement with creating images for myself and others.

Thanks for your interest.
Deborah Bohm

No comments:

Post a Comment